Peanut Butter Sauce Zucchini Noodle Salad
Peanut Butter Sauce Zucchini Noodle Salad is a fresh crunchy healthy vegan salad served with a sweet and tangy peanut butter dipping sauce.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 zucchini/courgette spiralized
- 3 baby sweetcorn cut in half
- 4 mangetout halved
- 5 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped
- Small handful of beansprouts
- 1 small floret of broccoli torn into small bits
- 1/4 red chilli thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar free low fat smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vegan light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash all of your vegetables well, remember you will be eating them raw.
Spiralize your zucchini/courgette and place it in a serving bowl. Prep all your other veg and toss them all together.
In another small bowl mix all the ingredients for the sauce together and either toss the salad in it or use a small dipping bowl like I have.
- Remember to check that your soy sauce is vegan as not all of them are.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 58.4g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18.6g | Saturated Fat: 3.1g | Sodium: 528mg | Potassium: 834mg | Fiber: 7.4g | Sugar: 35g | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2.9mg