No Bake Raspberry Almond Granola Bars
No Bake Raspberry Almond Granola Bars are a Vegan and easy to make Gluten Free treat. Chewy and packed full of flavour and healthy as well!
Servings: 10 Bars
- 260 grams almond butter 1 cup
- 120 millilitres light agave nectar 1/2 cup
- 140 grams rolled oats 1 and ½ cups
- 55 grams quick oats 1/2 cup
- 28 grams ground almonds 1/4 cup
- 30 grams Rice Krispies 1 cup
- 5 tablespoons almond flakes
- 9 grams freeze dried raspberries 1/3 cup
Line an 8x8 inch square tin with baking parchment and place to one side.
In a large mixing bowl microwave on high for 30 seconds the almond butter and agave nectar. Stir the two ingredients together until they are well mixed.
Pour in the oats, quick oats and ground almonds then mix until everything is well covered.
Gently fold in the Rice Krispies, flaked almonds and freeze dried raspberries.
Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and flatten it down with the back of a spoon.
Place your tin in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Take the tin out of the freezer and cut it into 10 bars. Wrap each bar in baking parchment to stop them sticking together.
These bars are best kept in the fridge, but can be kept at room temperature but they will crumble a little bit more. They will be good for 10 days in the fridge and 5 days at room temperature.
- For the quick oats, I just used 2 sachets of instant oats/porridge. If you don't have any just pulse regular oats for a few seconds in a blender to break them up a little bit.
- Use Gluten Free oats if you need these bars to be free of any gluten.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10.5g | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 3.1mg