Simple Gluten Free Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Crisp
A naturally sweet dish flavoured with juicy raspberries and bitter sweet chocolate chips all topped with a crispy gluten free topping.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 150 grams raspberries fresh or frozen 1 cup
- 50 grams dark bitter sweet chocolate chips 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 25 grams gluten free rolled oats 1/4 cup
- 15 grams ground almonds 1/8 cup
- 35 grams mixed chopped nuts 1/4 cup
- 20 grams light brown sugar 1/8 cup
- Pinch of salt
- 30 millilitres melted coconut oil 1/8 cup
Preheat your oven to 190C / 375F / Gas mark 5.
Measure out your raspberries and chocolate chips then place them in a small bowl, sprinkle over the granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Give it all a little stir then place to one side.
In another small bowl mix your oats, ground almonds, mixed chopped nuts, light brown sugar and your pinch of salt until they are well combined.
Melt your coconut oil until it is a liquid and pour it over the oat mix and stir until everything is lightly coated in the coconut oil.
Grab your baking dish or dishes. If you are using 4 individual dishes equally distribute the raspberry and chocolate mix between them or layer the bottom of your one dish with the fruit and chocolate mix.
Sprinkle the toping mix all over the fruit and chocolate and pop it in the oven for 20 minutes or until the top has a nice crispy golden colour to it.
Best eaten on the day of making but covered and kept in the fridge this dessert will keep for 4 days.