Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Orange Overnight Oats
Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Orange Overnight Oats are a healthy delicious breakfast treat, sugar-free and packed full of vitamins and minerals. A guilt-free dessert for breakfast.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 4 large servings
- 360 millilitres unsweetened almond milk 1 and 1/2 cups
- 6 tablespoons ChocShot / liquid chocolate
- 60 millilitres maple syrup 1/4 cup
- Zest and Juice from 1 large blood orange
- 45 grams gluten free oats 1/2 cup
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
In a medium-sized mixing bowl add in the almond milk, liquid chocolate, maple syrup and the zest & juice of your blood orange and give everything a good mix.
Add in your oats and chia seeds and stir until they have all been fully immersed in the liquid ingredients.
Cover and pop in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight if you can.
Serve and top with fruit and nuts of your choice or enjoy it as it is.
Kept covered and in the fridge, these overnight oats will last 3 days.
- If you are not vegan then you can use any type of milk you like.
- Or if you are but prefer coconut or soya milk these will work well too.
- If you do not suffer from a gluten intolerance then feel free to use regular oats.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.5g | Protein: 4.8g | Fat: 6.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 7.4g | Sugar: 15.1g | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 2.3mg