Sweet Crispy Cabbage Salad with Lime Dressing
Sweet Crispy Cabbage Salad with Lime Dressing is a simple tasty side salad that is easy to put together and packed full of fresh flavours. Vegan & Gluten Free.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 medium white cabbage - shredded
- 15 red grapes - halved
- 1/4 red onion - thinley sliced
- Large handful of fresh parsley - chopped
- Zest and juice from 1 small lime
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
If you can shred your cabbage and onion in your food processor, if doing it by hand try and shred you cabbage and onion as evenly and thinly as you can. Empty into a medium serving bowl.
Slice your grapes in half and throw into the bowl with your cabbage and onion.
Rip your parsley up and add to your bowl. Toss everything together.
Zest and juice your lime, mix in the olive oil, salt and pepper and drizzle over your salad.
Gently toss everything together and serve.
Kept in an airtight container this salad will keep in the fridge for 3 days.
- Red cabbage can be used instead of white if you want something a little more colourful.
- Add a teaspoon of maple syrup if you want a touch of sweetness to the dressing.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.8g | Protein: 1.8g | Fat: 14.2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 255mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 3.6g | Sugar: 5.7g | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.7mg