At first when I got this nomination for the Liebster award I was a little baffled, I had only been blogging for such a short time, what was all this about? After a little time spent on google I realised it’s just a fun way to share some information with fellow bloggers and share a little of the blog love around so I thought why not. If nothing else it helps others discover new and exciting blogs and maybe some new readers and followers for others.
So I must say a big thank you to Gemma from and gee said for nominating me, it was very sweet of her to do so oh and by the way go and check out some of her lovely posts at her site, you won’t regret it. The rules a quite simple for those of you that fancy taking part and spreading the blog love.
Here are the rules that each nominee should follow:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions made by the person who nominated you
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to pass the award to and mention them in your post. (I no doubt have the numbers wrong about your followers and I’m sure you have way more than 200, no offence is meant by it I just enjoy your blogs)
- Go to their blogs and let them know that they have been nominated
- No tag backs.
So first, here are 11 random facts about me:
1. I desperately want a French bulldog – they are so cute.
2. I have actually been involved in catching pirates!
3. I eat peanut butter straight from the jar.
4. I’m a real news junkie.
5. I can quote the entire original Star Wars trilogy.
6. I’m a bit of a wine snob red is my favorite.
7. I’ve been a vegetarian for the best part of 30 years.
8. I lost 2 1/2 stone last year, and still eat my cake!
9. I think I’m a little obsessed with banana in food.
10. I love all the Marc Jacobs perfumes.
11. I use loads of Bert’s Bees lip balm.
11 questions Gemma wanted me to answer:
1. If you could only eat one cuisine or dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Macaroni Cheese, with out a doubt.
2. Three staples you need every day.
Coffee, Quorn, Cake.
3. All time favorite blog?
4. If you could relive a day, what would it be?
My Graduation Day
5. Why did you start blogging?
I read so many other blogs, I thought why not I could do that, and I am a total computer geek and love baking so the two went hand in hand for me.
6. Your dream job?
7. Favorite food?
After macaroni cheese it would have to be Chinese food.
8. Where would you live, if you could be anywhere in the world?
9. Something about you that you don’t share very often?
I’m a dirty smoker 🙁
10. Favorite book & movie?
Anything from F Paul Wilson and Star Wars.
11. Taken from Grace: Goal in life?
To be happy and bake all the time 🙂
Now, here are the questions that I want the nominated bloggers to answer:
1. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
2. Who is your favorite celebrity and what would you bake them?
3. What is your secret guilty pleasure?
4. Taken from Gemma – Why did you start blogging?
5. How many baking websites / blogs do you have bookmarked in you web browser?
6. A healthy salad or a greasy bacon sandwich?
7. Taken from Gemma – Favorite movie and book?
8. Favorite social network?
9. White, milk or dark chocolate?
10. Which blog do you follow religiously?
11. If you could wish one household chore away, which one would it be?
And now drum roll please! Here are the nominees:
2. Mum at Home
3. Afro Vegan
Nominees– once you’ve reposted this, come back and comment so I can read your answers!
Thanks again to Gemma for nominating me.