Your contact information:
I will never use anyones, email, twitter, Facebook or Google+ account details for anything. I never will sell any lists of details to anyone, no matter what they offer. Even if it was to be a shiny new KitchenAid, I would say no. Honestly!
- Make my website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve my website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Now I do have a few google adds on my site and this is what they have to say about that;
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Now for some other boring stuff!
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bake Then Eat and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bake Then Eat. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bake Then Eat takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Now the boring Copyright stuff!
This website and its content is copyright of Bake Then Eat – © Bake Then Eat 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If anyone has any questions for me about anything on this page, please feel free to get in contact with me via my ‘How to contact me‘ page. I am no lawyer but I will try my best to answer anything you need to ask me about the content on this page.